Egg yolks are pure magic for skin and one of the best options for dry, flaky, and stressed out skin. They contain a lot of fat, which is a water-binding agent that traps moisture into the skin cells for ultra softness.
Key Nutrients In Egg Yolks:
· Protein, the building block of skin tissue that promotes elasticity and repair.
· Vitamin B3, an anti-inflammatory and humectant (hydrating) for moisture.
· Vitamin B2, an antioxidant that protects cells from free radical damage.
· Zinc that slows the aging process and heals acne.
· Vitamin A that heals itchy, and dry skin.
· Separate the yolk of a large egg from the whites into a bowl.
· Spread the yolk on your face
· Let dry completely for about 15 to 20 minutes. Try to hold your face still to prevent the drying egg from cracking while it’s on your face.
· Rinse with warm water and pat dry with a towel.
· Follow up with your skin care routine and enjoy the softness!
Green beans are very healthy for your skin. They contain hyaluronic acid, which fights aging of the skin and hold onto water so the skin is moisturized thereby reducing wrinkles and fine lines. The skin is kept smooth and moist by the addition of hyaluronic acid.
Beans also increase the synthesis of collagen and promote the growth of healthy skin. Your joints are healthier and your skin will be more toned. Hyaluronic acid is also important in the proliferation of healthy skin cells and in the migration of those cells to the outermost parts of the skin.
Ah, the benefits of berries never end!
They are good to eat and good for your skin. Cranberries naturally exfoliate dead skin and contain vital antioxidants to promote anti-aging skin health, improve skin texture, tone and firmness.