PLEASE NOTE: After a permanent makeup procedure has been performed there is no refund given should you (the client) decide to forgo a follow up (touch up) visit. Touchups or follow ups are a complimentary service to all permanent makeup clients in order to allow for a fine tuning and or color re-enhancement of the procedure. It also allows for your permanent makeup technician to address slight adjustments that may be needed after the first 4-6 weeks of healing following your procedure.Children are not allowed in the spa during a permanent makeup procedure.
Prices include consultation, procedure and one touch up or one follow up visit.
Permanent Makeup in Philadelphia
Areola (color) Restoration per breast
Hair Strokes For Bald Spots
Priced at Consultation
Lipliner with Shading
Full Lip Color
Spa Treatments in Philadelphia
Priced at Consultation
Full Brow Design w/Hair Strokes
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is Permanant Makeup?
- Permanent Makeup is also known as cosmetic tattooing or implantation of pigment into the upper reticular layer of the dermis.A consultation will be done prior to all procedures. (It is best to call us for an appointment for permanent makeup).
Who benefits from Permanent Makeup ?
- Anyone who desires a natural enhancement to their appearance. Also, those who cannot apply makeup due to medical conditions such as Arthritis, Parkinson's Disease and MS or other conditions that impair motor skills. Also anyone with thinning hairs (alopecia etc).
How long does each procedure take ?
- The initial procedure takes approximately 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 hours including consultation.
Is Permanent Makeup painful ?
- Most people experience some discomfort. This may vary according to each individuals pain threshold. Various topical anesthetics are used to minimize discomfort.
Are there any side effects ?
- Generally, there is some swelling to the treated area which may last for up to 72 hours. During the procedure there may be some minor bleeding or bruising.
What is a Touch-Up ?
- A Touch-Up is a color re-enhancement. Almost always the implanted color is not perfect after the first procedure ( the process of healing may sometimes affect the color and/or shape) thereby requiring a fine-tuning of the color with a Touch-Up which is usually performed within 4-6 weeks of the initial procedure.
Is Permanent Makeup safe ?
- When performed in capable hands and proper sanitary guidelines are followed such as the use of new and sterile needles for each client, these procedures are safe.